Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- These stand as an entry qualification for admission into sixth from/college and apprenticeships.
- Students tend to be either fifteen or sixteen years old when sitting their GCSE exams.
- The number of GCSEs students study vary based on the school and the individual himself/herself, however typically students take somewhere between eight and eleven GCSEs.
- Based on the grades students get at GCSE, they will progress onto sixth form/college or apprenticeships; the grades will determine which subjects the students will qualify for in sixth form/college and which apprenticeship programme they will qualify for.
- In England, the prevailing exam boards are AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC.
- Specific guidance regarding GCSE subject selection and sixth form/college/apprenticeship guidance can be taken from the staff at Private Tutors 'R' Us